Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Some Recent Pictures

The mountain that I can see from my bedroom windows. It's gorgeous; I check every day to see if the light is good for a picture.

Some of the mountains that can be seen from the harbor in Yvoire. I thought the clouds made it look like the mountains on the left are floating.

This is the port at Yvoire, a village nearby. It's kind of touristy. I walked there this weekend to look around.


My car. His name is Thunder.


A street in my village, Nernier. The village was founded in 1603, and a lot of the original buildings are still standing, which I think gives it a lot of character.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

GORGEOUS.

The Favorite said...

P.S. I'm hoping Thunder is diesel...so you can relive the good ol' days of dad and the rabbit!

Betsy said...

Thunder is not a diesel...that would make this whole experience that much more interesting, though...