Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Living Quarters

My sitting area in my bedroom--the view of the lake from those windows is amazing.

My Bed


A panoramic shot of my bedroom (my cool new camera can do that)

The Kitchen and Dining Room

The Living Room

I only have a few minutes to write because the boys are out for a walk with the housekeeper, but I wanted to finally post some pictures of my new life. Things have been great so far. We have not yet started the regular working schedule--Victoria is taking it easy on me this week so that I can adjust to the time change. The boys have been great. Henry (age 2.5) loves to talk, and his favorite question is "why?", which he asked about everything as he watched me unpack yesterday. Alessio (age 14 months) is beautiful--he has this gorgeous curly blonde hair and big blue eyes. He is very quiet, always sitting and watching what's going on. I haven't taken any pictures of them yet (I thought that might be a bit creepy this early on), but I'll post them when I do. Victoria and Ben are both great. I want to be them when I grow up. They are both really attractive (is that wierd to say?), and laid back, so we talk about various things all the time. Basically, things are going as well as can be expected so far. I haven't driven my car yet--it's actually a pretty nice volkswagon, a lot nicer than lightning (don't tell him I said that), so I'm kind of nervous to do anything to mess it up. I think Victoria is going to make me drive it to sign up for french lessons tomorrow, so I'll let you know how it goes :)



PS: if I type things wrong, it's because the internet isn't hooked up in my room yet, so I'm using the family computer, and the keyboard is slightly different. For example, the Y and the Z are reversed--I never noticed how many commonly used words have Y in them until now...

1 comment:

The Favorite said...

Wow...I'm officially jealous. Your hosts have great style.